Sunday 16 October 2016

Week Three Blog - Presentation Week

Week overview
- Worked on Prototype
- Presented idea

This week we had to present our game and pitch it to 3 teachers. Our performance was apparently pretty good and we were given the green light. We're feeling pretty confident about our game now as it has been quite fleshed out. Hopefully if we stick to our plan, we can get the game finished and polished by the due date. There is however a big issue regarding making the game for multiple aspect ratios. Unfortunately that task in itself will take more time than anything else so we're leaving it as a polish feature.

The prototype has been coming along very slowly as I'm finding managing code architecture in Unity quite difficult. I was originally working a lot with delegates but this week I refactored the majority of my code base in attempt to 'un-spagettify' my code as I was having trouble backtracking all the delegates everywhere. Hopefully adding features in the future will be easier as a result of this.

Next week I'll just be focusing on the prototype as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home